Criteria For Application
1) Economically Disadvantaged (Must provide previous year's tax information. If student is 18 years old or younger they must provide their parent(s) or legal guardian's information for the committee to determine the extent of need)
2) GPA of 2.5 or higher (Must provide high school or college transcript)
3) Sincerity of Achievement (Will be determined via recommendation letters)
4) Active member of Community (Will be determined via recommendation letters)
5) Applicants must be an undergraduate.
5) Please provide us with your expected graduation date.
Students must provide 3 letters of recommendation; in addition, a letter from the institution showing proof that the student has been admitted (must be on letterhead from the institution).
You must inform us which College or University you will be attending.
The Deadline for Submitting Your Application is June 30th.
Please download and print the application. All applications must be postmarked by June 30th to be considered.
Non-Profit Organization Application
Mail the completed application to:
Eunice A. Turner Foundation Selection Committee
P.O. Box 291048
Columbia, SC 29229